We offer you 5 days of heli-skiing experiences in Svaneti with professional local IFMGA guides and professional local pilots on a best-in-the-industry A350S-B3 helicopter. This tour is like a week-tour, but we reduced the price and duration to fit demands of our guests who decided to continue it in other region/activities. (We totally would like to help with organization.)
- Transfer from the airport or city (Tbilisi, Batumi, Kutaisi)
(Tbilisi - 8 hours, Batumi - 6 hours, Kutaisi - 5 hours).
- Check-in and free time (unpacking and having a rest).
- Dinner at the hotel.
- Welcome meeting and briefing with the guide.
- Avalanche training (if everybody feels well after the transfer. Otherwise training is done the next morning).
08:30 – 09:30 Breakfast
09:45 – 10:00 Transfer to the helipad
10:00 – 13:00 Heli-ski
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch (Picnic in the mountains or lunch in the hotel)
14:00 – 16:00 Heli-ski
16:00 – 18:00 Après-ski and relaxation
18:00 – 19:00 Dinner at the hotel or out
19:00 – 22:00 Chill out in a bar or lounge
- Heli-ski in the morning if the weather allows.
- Transfer to the city (Tbilisi, Batumi, Kutaisi) or to the airport.
13.02.2023 - 17.02.2023 - Available, Special!
01.04.2023 - 05.04.2023 - Available by request
- group of maximum 8 skiers;
- 6 hours of heli-skiing (flight time) with A350S-B3 (A-STAR) helicopter shared with a group of 8;
- 2 local IFMGA guides for the group (4 skiers: 1 guide - golden ratio);
- transfers from the airport to Svaneti and back;
- hotel accommodation in Svaneti, 4 nights (3-star hotel, double occupancy, twin rooms);
- transfers to helipad and back on skiing days;
- food (breakfast, lunch and dinner);
- avalanche equipment including air bags;
- tour manager support during all the preparation time and trip itself;
Note: additional hours of heli-skiing can be provided for 2400 euros per hour.