- Safety is the main priority for everything we do at Svaneti Heliskiing.
- Our pilots are trained exactly in the area where whey later work with our groups.
- Our guides are certified by GMGA - Georgian Mountain Guides Association (a part of UIAGM in 2020)
- You are ready to open a world of heliskiing if you are able to run on black marked slopes on a resort and know how to run off-piste.
- Warm hat
- Thermal underwear
- Fleece or woollen layers
- Windproof and waterproof jacket
- Windproof and waterproof trousers
- Warm gloves or mittens
- Buff or face protection
- Ski/snowboard socks
- Lodge clothing (ares-ski)
- Regular boots
- Swimsuits (for “banya” and sauna)
- Powder skis or snowboard
- Poles (skiers only)
- Ski/snowboard boots
- Ski goggles
- Helmet (recommended)
- Water bottle (1L)
- Climbing harness
- Extra gloves or mittens
call: +995 551885575)
Registration and Payment
A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. Once we receive a deposit, we’ll reserve your seat until the full payment due date. The payment of the balance is due 60 days prior to the beginning of the heli-skiing package.
Our reservation and cancellation policies are standard in the helicopter skiing industry. The best practices show: significant financial commitments related to helicopters, employees, fuel, and supplies are made during season preparations, and it dictates strict rules.
- Payment of the balance is due 60 days prior to the beginning of the heli-skiing package. From this point on all the amounts are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to beginning of the heli-skiing package are subject to cancellation fee of 150 Euro.
- No cancellation fee has to be paid if the skier cancelling the package finds a suitable person at his substitute to take over the contractual obligations.
Medical insurance has to be done through your travel agent. We also recommend other types of travel insurance, like:
- Medical insurance for extreme activities (wilderness activities).
- Personal insurance to cover loss of luggage, skis and personal belongings.
- Liability insurance.
Make sure these insurances cover all parts of your vacation.