A design hotel where sustainability and authenticity meet style and beauty in the heart of picturesque Mestia with views on breathtaking Caucasus mountains. Great restaurant and bar right at the hotel territory will be your additional benefit. Oure helipad is located in steps out of the hotel.
- Hotel rooms are spacious and with fantastic views to the mountains and the towers.
- We offer twin rooms included in the tour. You can upgrade to double (single use), deluxe or family rooms on request (upgrades require some supplement payment).
- Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. TVs with satellite channels are also available in all rooms.
- Morning. Wide variety of breakfast offerings are designed to match any of your desires.
- Day. out We offer picnic lunch out in the mountains on the skiing-days (with the good weather). Pre-packed lunch boxes and special diet menus can be provided upon individual requests.
- Evening. Legendary tastes of traditional local food will provide an unforgettable culinary experiences in our restaurant.
- Night. Our bar will surely become your favorite place for evening chill out and sharing impressions of the day with companions. And tasting local drinks, of course
Do you know heliski company located in the anciently inhabited areas? Yes, you know Svaneti Heliskiing.
Svaneti, Mestia and cultural heritage of svans (the people of Svaneti) are part of UNESCO World Heritage. You’ll devote your mornings to exploring fantastic Caucasus mountains and your evenings will be enriched with the culture and traditions of svans, and especially with their hospitality tradition and unforgettable cuisine. Winemaking culture counts more than 8000 years here. We’ve collected the best wines from all the Geargia, and we are sure to have something special for every our guest.
Family rooms are available on request. We offer cultural programs and excursions, ski lessons, handicrafts master-classes, horse-riding and many other options for your loved ones to have a great time here.