Everybody in the freeride world LOVES heliskiing. If you haven’t’ tried it yet - you are really welcome to expand your horizons! If you’ve already tried, you know for sure, that this type of experience is worth repeating again and again. Breathtaking views and feeling of ultimate freedom are unforgettable! One fantastic day with our professional guides. Deep powder experience is our goal for this day.
- Welcome meeting and briefing with the guide.
- Avalanche training.
- 09:45 – 10:00 Transfer to the helipad
- 10:00 – 10:15 Briefing on helipad
- 10:15 – 13:00 Heli-ski
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch (Picnic in the mountains or lunch in the hotel)
- 14:00 – 16:00 Heli-ski
- Cheering with a guide
05.02.2023 - Booked
19.02.2023 and dates later
05.03.2023 - Booked
11.03.2023 - Booked
12.03.2023 - Booked
13.03.2023 - Booked
19.03.2023 and dates later
- group of maximum 8 skiers;
- 2.5 hours of heli-skiing (hovering time) with A350S-B3 (A-STAR) helicopter;
- 1 local IFMGA guide for the group (4 skiers: 1 guide - golden ratio);
- transfers to helipad and back on skiing days;
- avalanche equipment including air bags;
- tour manager support.
Note: additional hours of heli-skiing can be provided for 2200 euros per hour.